You Might Also Like
This article’s information is not meant to be a replacement for expert medical advice, testing, diagnosis, or treatment. Before beginning, altering, or stopping any type of medical treatment, you should always speak with your physician or another licensed healthcare provider.
Start by giving away information about missing your period and experiencing morning sickness if you want to pretend to be pregnant. Additionally, you can make comments about how your breasts feel swollen and tender while frequently using the restroom to give the appearance that you are urinating frequently. Then, advance your fictitious pregnancy by purchasing a pregnancy test and dipping the end in Coke or Pepsi rather than urine, which might result in a false positive. If you have any friends who are expecting, you can also ask them to take the test and pretend that the results belong to you. Keep in mind that this isn’t always a fun joke, and you risk offending women who’ve had fertility problems. Continue reading for more information on how to make a pregnancy test show a false positive.
Other ways to fake a positive pregnancy test
1. To replicate the positive strip on many tests, make a line with a pen. This is a little rudimentary, but it will certainly work!.
2. Heat the strip to cause the proteins to break down, and a line will appear. This is probably the simplest, but heat should always be used with caution.
3. Purchase an accurate pregnancy test from a novelty or joke shop. (Amazon usually sells them as well).
4. Dip the test in Cola or Soda. As was already mentioned, the acid will cause the test’s proteins to break down, which will eventually result in a positive finding.
5. Add a small bit of soap to your urine sample. This is effective because it causes the proteins on the test to degrade and makes it much simpler to display the positive lines.
6. Replace a pregnancy kit with an ovulation kit, which has an indicator that is strikingly similar to a pregnancy test but detects ovulation instead (my favorite).
Of course, to make this 100% accurate, it%E2%80%99ll need to be the time of the month when you naturally ovulate, but there are many free apps you can use to time it!